Skunk;179694 Wrote:
> 'let the ears beware'
If this world would be like this you wouldn't need a Visa card... Sorry
that was from another opera...

It's very hard to trust to own ears beyond "I like it" or "I don't like
it". Brain can make up to either of conclusion depending on your mood,
headache, being tired. So while it is impossible to make a conclusion
without actually trusting your ears, I wouldn't downplay rational
understanding of underlying physics.

--
325xi

simaudio nova cdp >> simaudio moon i-5 >> revel performa m20 via
acoustic zen matrix reference ii and acoustic zen satori

-planned additions:... >> deq2496 >> lavry da-10 >>...-