shyster;180528 Wrote:
> I chose the Benchmark DAC1 over the Lavry and the Stello DA220, mostly
> because it has good input/output flexibility...

Doesn't Stello have more connection options then DAC1?

I'm struggling to decide between Stello and Lavry. Lavry seems to be
engineered in more sophisticated way, Stello 220 has enormous
connectivity options and much better look-n-build.

Lavry has 3 modes just for different jitter handling, Stello is trying
to sell "on-chip PLL" as a feature, like everybody else and his dog
doesn't have it as well.

Oh boy, that's difficult...

--
325xi

simaudio nova cdp >> simaudio moon i-5 >> revel performa m20 via
acoustic zen matrix reference ii and acoustic zen satori

-planned additions:... >> deq2496 >> lavry da-10 >>...-