bobschneider;181590 Wrote:
> OOPS!  I've now realized that, while the SB3 is playing the 88.2kHz FLAC
> files, it's playing them at half speed!  I didn't notice this with the
> first couple of instrumental tracks I listened to (of music I'm not
> familar with), but it became blindingly obvious with vocals.  Oh, well
> - we'll see what happens when I hook up a DAC, although another user's
> report that his DAC shows a 44kHz signal when the SB shows an 88kHz one
> isn't encouraging.

I just had the same experience, I only looked at the display value of
my DAC before my last post. :o
I should have given it time to listen too. I've done that now and the
88 kHz files play at half speed (or at least slower) in SB.

The files converted to FLAC via WAV play fine in foobar, mediaplayer
and MediaSource.

--
johann