results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19817
Question: Should there be a new forum for photos?

- yes
- no
- maybe

AnotherTribe;181536 Wrote:
> Most certainly, I am taking all and every precaution in my quest for
> audio nirvana. The custom made SB3 anti-vibration platform is
> constructed from a single slab of 10,000 year old Kauri wood from the
> ancient West Coast forests of New Zealand. This slab in suspended by
> five adjustable neodymium magnetic feet that float the platform
> eliminating any vibration.
>
> In actuality my OCD prevents me from stacking components, I was out of
> rack space and a $7 cutting board from Target and 4 speaker stand feet
> I had laying around looked better than the SB3 directly on the floor
> :-)

Personally I almost believed the first half of your statement and
immediately thought about the magnetic levitation kits and now I wonder
if they could potentially lift a $7 cutting board. I just know floating
components would gather awe. Would there be any issues with a magnetic
field and cabling though? Hmm...

--
notanatheist