Skunk;181916 Wrote:
> I do think it's worthwhile to eliminate the binding post and spades, but
> can't say whether I can hear a difference.

Skunk,

I am just going through this myself and trying to decide about bare
wire on posts, spades, bananna jacks for one of my systems. What's the
rationale for one over the other? Any web sites on this? Obviously a
secure connection is critical - don't want any looseness causing static
or intermittents. Beyond that, is there anything else to consider?

--
Eric Carroll

Transporter-Bryston 3B SST-Paradigm Reference Studio 60 v.4
SB3-Rotel RB890-B&W Matrix 805
SB3-Pioneer VSX-49TXi-Mirage OM7+C2+R2