I can change the voulme on the amp with remote so that works fine, thank
you. Setting the lavry much higher than around 40 seem to be to high
though but at 40 its ok so I leave it around there.

Another question ( sorry ). What is the difference, if any, in setting
the volume to "digital output level is fixed" in the webinterface and
just set it to 100 in the player itself ?

--
thingfish