This is great news!  I just read about HDTT on Tone Audio.  They did not
mention downloadability so this is a perfect chance to try it out.

Question to HDTT:  Have these recordings been tried out on Slim's
devices?  Also, I read about a sampler with extracts, but cannot find
it on your web site.  Can you point us to the right direction?
Extracts would really help to evaluate the styles and quality of the
music, and I am sure for audience of this forum would entice purchases.

--
agentsmith

SB2/Pioneer DV-S733A - Benchmark DAC1 - Naim Nait 5i - Naim Ariva
Speakers.  Storage via Buffalo 250GB LANStation+300GB USB drive,
Slimserver in old Thinkpad T30.