agentsmith;184237 Wrote:
> Dear HDTT,
>
> May I ask the reason for taking down the sampler?  I would imagine the
> sampler will help with sales.
>
> Low res would help to illustrate the performance, but it would be
> really helpful if you could put up a sampler with full resolutiom, even
> 30 seconds is good enough.  That would (a) give us an idea of the
> quality.  (b) Prove if it works with our equipment.
>
> I dont think you will be sorry, I forsee that Slim Devices users are
> right up the top of the list of your target market.
>
> I cant wait to stream it to my DAC1

I did not read the rerlier responses to the sampler.  Judging from the
credit cards.  A full res sample, even a small one, would really help.

A product like yours is made for SB people who are 100% digital
converts, and most are die hard audiophiles AND music lovers.  A
marriage made in heaven if you ask me.

--
agentsmith

SB2/Pioneer DV-S733A - Benchmark DAC1 - Naim Nait 5i - Naim Ariva
Speakers.  Storage via Buffalo 250GB LANStation+300GB USB drive,
Slimserver in old Thinkpad T30.