Hello guys - sorry I've been a bit busy with work!

I'd really like to get this working - I have quite  few HDCD's and I
have proved that my FLAC's of these are OK...

I bought that Brian Wilson Presents... HDCD last week to check the
ripping process - but I've never heard it in HDCD. However I'm very
familiar with various Mark Knopler, Bryan Ferry and John Fogerty
HDCD's...
I'm also starting to wonder if I have a few unmarked HDCD's
too...however, I'm not going to go up the loft to recover all 2,300 of
them just to find out!

I'll happily take part in anything that will get us to a point where we
can reap the benefit of HDCD via the SB - it's a bit of a holy grail for
me. There are a surprising number of new discs being made...despite MS
seeming to want to (at least temporarily) bury the whole concept.

Many Linn CD's are HDCD...

Anyway, what next?

The 24-bit wavout's look like 16 bits with 8 zeroes added to me - and I
can hear NO difference in sound quality on playback.

I'm definitely running WMP9 with the WP 9 runtime.

What does anyone suggest next?

--
Phil Leigh