I currently have my entire 550 cd collection ripped in MP3 format
(various bit rates) and have an rca connection to my Integra DTR 5.5
receiver. I use WMP 11 as my jukebox. I am not satisfied with the sound
quality so I am considering two options:

i) Escient Fireball with 2 Sony 400 CD/DVD changers
ii) Transporter (I will rerip my cd's in a lossless format)

What would you recommend for best quality sound and best interface (I
like the functionality of WMP 11).  Also should I be concerned about
speed of access through the Transporter (i.e. delays in scrolling
through library, moving to next selection, etc).  My computer is 1.6GHz
with 512 MB of memory.  Thanks!

--
spooley