thats fine about the superReg board.  I wasn't sure where you were.

The 3.3Vdd is the digital side of the DAC.

My understanding is that the only change from SB2->SB3 was that the
regulator in question was changed from a switcher to linear reg.  So
exactly as shown in that diagram
(http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/index.php?topic=20977.msg185744#msg185744),
except the first reg is now linear.  So the DAC Vdd shares it reg with
"wireless/IO/logic".  It is not derived from the 14V line, and is not
cascaded from the 5V Vcc reg as shown on the dac datasheet.

Not sure how critical Vdd is, but definite room for improvement.

--
parrydave

*modded squeezebox 3/arcam cd92t/arcam a85/arcam avr300
dynaudio contour 1.3mkii/dynaudio focus 200c/mk k-4/rel q150
pioneer pdp-507xd/sky+/harmony 525*