Skunk;190599 Wrote:
> Anyway. I wanted to point out the cone shaped wax ear candles that are
> lit and stuck in the ear while lying horizontally, as a good
> alternative to compacting all that waste for years. You don't want the
> equivalent of Elvis' digestive system in your ear canal!

Actually, ear candling doesn't take any wax out of the ears.  They're
phony.  Try this as an experiment: burn one in your ear, then burn one
with the ear candle lying by itself on the counter.  You'll see the
same results inside the cone for each.  The wax that supposedly comes
from the ear was in built into the ear candle all along.

--
JohnnyLightOn