results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19817
Question: Should there be a new forum for photos?

- yes
- no
- maybe

janly,

I could not help but to notice the wood ceiling, walls and floors.
With those giant hornspeakers and SWs I am curious what kind of
acoustic treatment might be outside of the photo area?

Not to be offensive or start a flame war, but the reason I am asking is
that hornspeakers tend to sound quite bright to -my ears- and I would
imagine with a highly reflective room and no visible acoustic
treatments that those qualities might get exaggerated.  I was curious
what you might be doing to offset that potential, or is it not an issue
with that particular room?

--
Jetlag