seanadams;196480 Wrote:
> There is nothing you could connect it to that will make it get hot. Is
> there reasonable ventilation? It's not right on top of a hot amp is it?
> At any rate, the electronics are quite tolerant of high temperatures,
> and I doubt your disconnects have anything to do with that. It is
> almost certainly a wireless network or server problem.
>
> Also, you did set the attenuation jumpers right?

It is wired connection and it was always fine. But maybe I should have
reset it, seems like it has some issue if you unplug the LAN cable then
return it, with fixed IP. Also could be due to my Windows so lets not go
there.

About the heat. It is on the shelf, every component on it's own. Maybe
it was due to the fact that usually it is on the top, nothing above it,
and when I tried it directly to the amp I have put it to the preamp
position instead of preamp, one step below, then it had upper shelf
above it, but still kinda stretched theory because it was playing only
for 10-15min and preamp works fine being there.

Anyway I'm glad to hear from you that it could not be the issue due to
the amp interaction.

Wasn't using any attenuation because it wasn't needed. Read the
directtoamp guide and it seemed fine. I used it carefully, first
lowered the volume (can -15dB warm it up?) then turned on the amp.

--
nuhi