Heuer;199513 Wrote:
> Nope both awaiting stock. Transporters are going through a "Logitech
> re-branding and transisioning phase" so they will proudly announce
> their new corporate logo on switch on!
This really is a huge mistake, marketing-wise. The audiophile community
just isn't going to believe that a box with a Logitech badge can
possibly be high-end. Yes, it's irrational snobbery, but it's the way
the marketplace works. I fear that the future is not at all bright for
the Transporter, which is a crying shame, because it's a *stunning*
piece of kit.

--
cliveb

Performers -> dozens of mixers and effects -> clipped/hypercompressed
mastering -> you think a few extra ps of jitter matters?