results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19817
Question: Should there be a new forum for photos?

- yes
- no
- maybe

I'm fairly certain that no one has posted a setup quite like this yet.
I live in a modern condo complex (i.e. paper-thin walls) and have to be
quite sensitive to my neighbors as far as noise is concerned.  Since I
get up very early each weekeday to workout on my crosstrainer and
always listen to rock music while doing so, I had to come up with a
system that would satisfy me while preventing a mob scene at my front
door at 5:30 am.

I own a Precor EFX5.33 that I modified by making a shelf out of
aluminum and spraying it with black textured paint.  My black SB3 rests
on top of it along with the remote, and I use a pair of Ultimate Ear
Super.Fi 5 Pro IEMs.  This way I have access to my entire FLAC library
which resides on my Infrant NV.  I will most likely replace the
Super.Fis with a pair of custom IEMs in the near future.

|Filename: Precor_SB3_front_sm.jpg                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2768|

Jetlag