I have a SB3 currently going through a Sony all in one DAV800, and I
have decided I want to upgrade to a more HiFi set up as I hardly ever
watch DVD's and the 5.1 is wasted on me, and I would rather have a
better set up for music.

My choices are limited by budget and I really don't want to spend more
than £400 on a amp & speaker package. So far I have tried an old NAD
3130 hooked up to some Tannoy Fusion F1 speakers which sounded great at
AudioGold who were really helpful.

Unfortunately as it is a really old amp it does not have a remote &
seeing as I want to put the TV through it as well a remote is
essential. Looking on the net at NAD's site I see both the 320BEE &
325BEE both have remotes and come in on budget. So how do these modern
versions compare sound wise to the older models

Richer Sounds recommended a Cambridge Audio 640A V2 and Mordunt Short
904i package, but I could not hear them in the store so I have no idea
of the sound.

My question to you audiophiles out there is which way would you go, NAD
or Cambridge Audio?

--
Moko