I think that by "ideal" they mean perfectly regular - not necessarily
perfectly accurate in frequency.

I very much doubt that the human ear can perceive a shift in pitch as
small as 100ppm (0.01%) - and even if you could, there's no reason why
it should actually affect your enjoyment of the music. (Think of an
orchestra tuning up - does it really matter exactly the pitch or tempo
they play at, provided they're in tune and in time?)

Your calculation doesn't really mean anything, I'm afraid. 1/20ns is
50MHz, but so what? The fact that there's a 50 there somewhere is just
coincidence.

--
AndyC_772