Mr. Lavry kindly answered my question on his forum. I hope my
understanding is correct - Blue's CrystalLock uses DSP, and not ASRC
chip, which makes me thinking that Blue employs the "original"
CrystalLock.

I guess I'll give to my DAC quest some more time, but one of
configurations I'm now strongly considering would be
SB3 => Behringer DEQ2496 => Lavry Blue 2ch DA

Now, asking myself - why bother about CrystalLock implementation? I
don't really expect any severe improvement over DA10. The real reason -
I like the idea behind that design. I also like BMW approach to building
cars, and so I'm their fan, although I do realize I don't need BMW to
get from point A to point B. This is all about fun.

--
325xi