patherb2;204248 Wrote:
> Anyone have any comparative listening experience of the Benchmark and
> the Apogee versus the Channel Islands DAC?  Also,
> does any one have any experience with the Creek integrated amp?  It's
> Stereophile Class A rated, which makes me feel good, but I would feel
> even better if someone told me it would match well with the MA RS6s.

Maybe a different prospective. Since I'm pretty much convinced that the
speakers are defining factor in the overall system sound, and you are
fixed on RS6, why not start with the basic SB3 -> any amp < $1000 range
-> MA RS6. Given your choice of speakers you might find that no DAC is
necessary to make them give you all they have and that same may be true
for the amp (unless you can get Creek for way less than its retail
price).

--
slimkid

The sound stage will open up, bass will tighten and the imaging will
improve. DVD performance will also increase substantially.