Hi Again!

seanadams, you say you can´t hear "The effect"
What Stereo gear did you use during the test? External DAC ? and fixed
output in player setting, Stream Flac as Wave etc?
How many tracks did you test ? For how long did you test?, Had you
allready make up your mind?

What Speakers etc ? It´s harder to hear "The effect" trough headphones
(I haven´t tried this , but "hammer65" have)

Can you tell me what appens when i press power off on the SB3? (Even if
you can´t hear this thing, And think it´s only in my and hammer65
minds.)
I think there is some Digital Synk reset or buffer thing during power
OFF?

And when you change track, the digital synkrionsation between SB3 and
external dac gets "Out of synk" ?
I think it´t a easy  to fix if you know what happens during Power
on/oFF, Change track etc.

Me and "Hammer65" are thinking about to measure this through the
analogoutputs from our external dacs.
And do a full 3D spektrum analyze on it.

seanadams, do you have measure equipment ?

I have the "Digital Outputs Always at on" Setting in Slimserver / SB3.

I haven´t test the internal Dac i don´t think anyone will be able to
hear "The Effect" trough the SB3 Analog outputs.?

If i change the volume from "Fixed" to "Adjustable" in player settings,
Then the "PAUSE" Fix don´t work. (We are not able to hear any
differance)
But as a wrote earlier the "Fixed" sounds way better than "Adjustable"

It´s easier to hear on my system because i have a "A universally
applicable omnidirectional tweeter"

"Hammer65" QUAD ESL and they don´t get so high in frequency. ("The
focus on midrange")

This can´t realy be a Placebo thing Both of us can hear this cleary and
my girfriend to.

Later in this week my brother is coming Visiting me, ang a will put him
in the "Test seat"

Anyone planing visiting Sweden, Stockholm, Me and "hammer65" can do a
Demo for you.
I am ready for all "Blid test" there is !

We realy want a fix for this because SB3 is Great, we all LOVE IT !

Best regards to all of you!

/Mats :-)

--
omega