funkstar;213056 Wrote:
> Oh god! does this mean i have to re-wire my house every couple or years
> so i can get optimum power out of my sockets?!?! ;)

As a matter of fact, you do. Every 50-ish years. With the change in
technology, power requirements change, as well as safety code. So it is
a good idea to do.

Oh, and BTW, those who decide to replace their cables after 1000 hrs,
should know  that there's very special procedure required to recycle
them properly . Otherwise, they may explode and blow into your face.
Also, that contributes a great deal to the global warming. However,
luckily for you, no reason to worry, I'll do it for you for a small
fee.

slimkid

The sound stage will open up, bass will tighten and the imaging will
improve. DVD performance will also increase substantially.