truckfighters;213227 Wrote:
> thanks for the quick answer, sean.
>
> sean, will you MOD my slim devices transporter :) `?

Nope. It's already as good as I can make it. I could swap out a bunch
of random parts for you, but that'll make it sound worse.

> I really love it, but like I said before, if there is a way to make it
> sound even better?

All the mods for Transporter that I have heard of appear to be, IMHO,
complete BS. One modder even claimed improvements after doing
unspecified mods, before we had even shipped the first Transporter. I
have not heard of any modder performing the sort of rigorous testing
that I did on Transporter prior its release.

> how critical is it to use the correct phase in the power cord
> connection?

Huh?

--
seanadams