seanadams;213861 Wrote:
> Of course, and I even know _why_ they're polarized!
>
> But how do you know which way around the transformer in there is wired?
> Why exactly would the polarity matter? How do you know if they're all
> "the same"? Before you answer, please consider checking out the
> following references:
>
> Why we have polarized AC plugs:
>
> http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/38031
>
> Some basic info about transformers:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformer
> http://ecmweb.com/ops/electric_basics_transformers_2/

Sean,
I do not need to refrence pencil neck geek websites.

If you look on a transformer, notice there is a paint mark on them, or
a dot?

Now, in a component, wire 2 transformers in the oposite phase
and another component wire the transformers in same phase.

Take your Tek scope out and do some measurments.  :c)

Anthony

--
aberdeencomponents