Thanks for the quick reply :D

Maybe "scratches" is the wrong word, because the good old LP scracthes
is charming but those on my mp3 files are annoying because they have a
"hard sound" and not the "smooth" sound like on the LPs...

And I dont need to fix the scratches (I dont think you can - you need
to reconvert the songs, I guess) - first I need to have a list of which
files and how many it is - its for that I need a "search my mp3 files
for soundbugs"-tool

Hope for help

--
frold