resurrect and lock.

guys I have been to Italy for a few days over the weekend and now I
come back to Germany and MY THREAD is totally gone?

HEY I've put work into that!

next time I'll think twice before starting a new one! do you really
want your customers to keep their mouthes shut?

I am not responsible for what the others users did to my thread but in
fact I found quite some nice information about transporter mods and
other infos there...

and nor was my thread ment to be a battle arena for the CEOs of known
companies...

--
truckfighters

| Transporter | REDGUM RGASil OCC Silver Interconnects | REDGUM
RGi120ENR AMP | REDGUM LS Cable | B&W Nautilus 802 D |