crooner;216952 Wrote:
> Having used the listening stations in Border's and other music stores,
> it just occurred to me: wouldn't it be great to have bar code scanner
> system for instant access to your music collection?

I think for most people, grabbing the CD packaging, or any printed
material for that matter, would largely defeat the convenience of the
Squeezebox.  You could just as easily drop the CD into a player as scan
the bar code packaging to play it.

While I agree that the remote interface leaves a lot to be desired,
that's not what I'd consider much of an improvement.

--
JJZolx

Jim