Hey,

I'm looking to by an SB3 for my living room and was sure that someone
here would have a good recommendation. I don't have space for a
"stereo" or the traditional stereo entertainment center cabinet.  I do
have a set of built-in bookshelfs to the left and right of my fireplace
that I would like to place a squeezebox, set of Bose bookshelf speakers
I have, and a small profile amp or receiver on.

I need the amp/receiver to be:

1. Adequate in terms of good power
2. Not deep. The bookshelf is narrow, so I need something less than 1
foot deep. I am open to some kind of vertically oriented device like a
Bang&O or similar.
3. Need to be able to hook an SB3 and my speakers directly to it.

I would prefer to have:

1. A receiver with built-in am/fm tuner
2. Option to power another set of rear speakers

I've looked at some mini-stereos out there, but I already have speakers
that I like. Any thoughts are much appreciated.

Thanks!

--
lofty