arne;223272 Wrote:
> well...
> i've written a batch file that scans the whole media library of foobar
> for hdcds and saves the results in a log file. this way you can
> conveniently scan all you flacs or apes without converting them
> manually. after that you can use foobar again to convert the hdcds to
> 24-bit wave->flac.
> thanks a lot chris: this is so much more comfortable than
> WMP/Chronotron. and your ideas to improve the tool sound promising to
> me!

Sounds like an excellent tool, exactly the sort of thing I had in mind
when referring to script wrappers.

I've added some (hopefully script friendly) command line options.  I
won't explain them here as I'd like the usage information (hdcd.exe -h)
to be self explanatory.  If anything's unclear, let me know and I'll
explain and update usage().

For now, the newer version will be available from,

http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~cjk32/hdcd/hdcd-new.zip

although once I've had a few successful reports, it'll replace the
existing hdzd.zip,

http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~cjk32/hdcd/hdcd.zip

Regards,

Chris