cjk32;223680 Wrote:
> Sounds like an excellent tool, exactly the sort of thing I had in mind
> when referring to script wrappers.
>
> I've added some (hopefully script friendly) command line options.  I
> won't explain them here as I'd like the usage information (hdcd.exe -h)
> to be self explanatory.  If anything's unclear, let me know and I'll
> explain and update usage().
>
> For now, the newer version will be available from,
>
> http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~cjk32/hdcd/hdcd-new.zip
>
> although once I've had a few successful reports, it'll replace the
> existing hdzd.zip,
>
> http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~cjk32/hdcd/hdcd.zip
>
> Regards,
>
> Chris

Chris - this sounds great. Any suggestions as to how I could get HDCD
to scan a drive (e.g. E:) and recurse all the subdirectories ? (not
being a script monkey for the last 15 years or so I'm a bit rusty...)
Many Thanks
Phil

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...

...SB3+TACT+Altmann+MF DACXV3/Linn tri-amped Aktiv 5.1 system and some
very expensive cables ;o)