results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19817
Question: Should there be a new forum for photos?

- yes
- no
- maybe

Chinanico;226855 Wrote:

> I find my CEC drive not as good looking as the rest of the system,
> especially that it has to seat on cones and get a shakti stone to
> justify it sonical advantage.

I've got a CEC TL-51X running into a CIAudio VDA-2 DAC w/VAC-1 PSU.
The CEC is simply sitting on my TV cabinet at the moment, no extra
isolation and no Shakti Stone and it blows away my SB3 (stock, no mods,
also running into the same DAC).  The SB3 sounds confused and lacking in
finesse in comparison.  The Squeezebox sounds more "impressive", the CEC
sounds more like real live music and has a listen all day character.

Maybe it's simply a matter of taste or system synergy.

--
SatoriGFX