acousticsguru;229565 Wrote:
>  Jitter is a measurable phenomenon proven to be detrimental to the sound
> quality, thus its absence assumed to be beneficial. It's basically the
> one factor we know of so far.

Really, this is proven? Can you show me a scientific article that
proves it to some extent? What level of jitter is audible? What kind of
jitter is audible? You know there are different ways of measuring jitter
and different sources for jitter, right? So, what type of jitter, and in
what amount has it been proven has detrimental affects? AFAIK, the level
of jitter from the SB3 should not be audible. Can you show me a source
that proves it is? If not, if you cannot give me an actual source, then
*your assertion is just a weak assumption, not a statement of fact*. We
should not be able to argue facts. When it comes to jitter, there seem
to be few facts, but many assumptions floating around.

--
ezkcdude

There are 10 kind of people in the world - those who understand binary
and those who don't.
SHINYMETAL
'*Site*' (http://www.ezdiyaudio.com)| '*RSS*'
(http://www2.kumc.edu/students/ezamir/rss/ezdiyaudio.xml) |'*Forum*'