donwalker;230236 Wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_fiber  regular cf.
>
> Nano tube cf (the really really bad stuff) -
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_nanotube
>
> Diesel cars and trucks are more harmful than cf.  The particles from
> diesel engines are very small and get stuck in the lungs.  CF particles
> do not get stuck in the lungs.

Dust and particles are not the same thing a small, straight,
needle-like pieces of fiber.  I don't think they get stuck in the lungs
because they make you cough until you gag trying to expel them from your
trachea.

I don't recommend it, but it's easy enough to test.  Get yourself a
piece of CF cloth- any size will do.  Flex it a few times, cut it with
scissors, etc. without using any protective mask, gloves, or goggles.
You will experience the "joy" for yourself.

TD

--
tyler_durden