donwalker;230926 Wrote:
> Again:  It is my understanding that CF absorbs and changes to heat.
>
> The others reflect.
>
> Although a steal or copper box may help.  They also change electro
> magnetic fields.

And your point is what exactly? If you surround your sb in foil and it
reflects then nothing will get out...likewise with your CF - regardless
of what happens to the RF.

I'm still not clear on what you believe is happening. If you think the
SB is generating RFI then - yes it is. Regardless of what you wrap the
SB in, that will stop the RF getting out. As the paper I pointed you at
early makes clear, the screning effect of either (regardless of the
mechanism at play) is the same.

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...

...SB3+TACT+Altmann+MF DACXV3/Linn tri-amped Aktiv 5.1 system and some
very expensive cables ;o)