There seems to be a lot of info here on ripping DVD Audio with a WinDVD
hack but I can't find anything about burning one of these files, FLAC
24bit 44.1kHz, to DVD-Audio.

Any one care to give a brief synopsis of what authoring software they
are using. I'm assuming that the file first needs to be converted to
WAV but maybe the correct software does this on the fly? Some of the
records are advertised as 5.1 for SACD and I guess I could always order
that but some day maybe some of their Studio Master FLAC downloads will
support this too. Or maybe I'm way off base in that assumption.

Thanks

--
Robert_W