esbrewer - try doing the sweep again, though you should be able to see
anything odd by comparing the sweeps in Audacity.

BTW - I have found a way of graphing the freq responses *with* mic
calibration. Attached are the same graphs as before (blue original
measured, light blue Minimal RC measured, and green 17 band equaliser).
Looks to me like RC is having trouble correcting my sub, so I will try
reducing it's gain to give DRC an easier time. I'm a little concerned
by the trough at 70Hz so I might try moving my xover.

|Filename: graph_orig_minm_subcm.jpg                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3518|

mortod