Monty_W;234268 Wrote:

> I tried the Bel Canto REF monoblocks as an alternative to my Naim amps,
> but decided not to buy them, as I was still wedded to all my Naim power
> supplies and pre-amp etc... and also at that time I couldn't get a demo
> of one of their DAC's.

I found removing the NAIM 82/SC allowed the Bel Canto amps to perform
more to my taste. Together, they were not a good match. The DAC3 into
the ref1000's is very nice.

My favoured setup is Apple lossless via itunes, powerbook to DAC3 via
USB as it sounds great and I have the coverflow from itunes.

--
sonofcolin

Bolder Mod SB3 > Bel Canto DAC3 > Bel Canto Ref 1000's > Dynaudio
Contour 3