Monty_W;234269 Wrote:
> Hi zanash,
>

> How would you describe the differences between the DAC1 and behringer?
> I'd be interested to hear your views.
>
> Thanks,
>
> MontyW

I've heard Zanash's modded SRC and also a DAC1 in my own system.  I
preferred the SRC.  The DAC1 was just to dry and lacking in tonal
information.  It had plenty of leading edges which makes it seem
incredibly detailed.  Put it against something really good, and you
realise that it's missing some of the info about how say a singer is
singing, i.e. the inflections that a singer would it.

--
Mr_Sukebe

SB+, Behringer 2496DEQ, Bel Canto DAC2, Bel Canto Evo2i, Impulse Ta'us,
Coherent cables, Stillpoints