results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19817
Question: Should there be a new forum for photos?

- yes
- no
- maybe

iPhone;236969 Wrote:
> Good thing that "The Time Atlas of the World" and "Chinese Propaganda
> Poster" are not on the best sellers list and everbody wants to borrow
> them or you might lose your equipment rack and some WAF all at the same
> time. LOL
>
> Nice system and we males have to do what we have to do to have our
> audio and our toys.

Thanks...  WAF in extremis, indeed.

Although I wish I could wax eruditely on the acoustic isolation and
damping properties of the Time Atlas of the World (in particular, the
relative mid-bass tightness of the of the pre- vs post-Soviet breakup
editions), in fact the damn books are just too big to fit anywhere
else...

--
muski