TiredLegs;237696 Wrote:
> It's $259 for the Channel Islands power supply. I paid $249 for my
> Squeezebox. What's wrong with this picture?

One of the reasons the Squeezebox is reasonably priced is the use of a
cheap switching wallwart power supply.  The CIAudio supply is one of
the cheaper aftermarket power supplies made for the Squeezebox.  I
don't see the issue.  "If" the optional power supply improves the
performance of the Squeezebox noticeably then $259 is reasonable.  I
have not tried their Squeezebox power supply myself but I did buy an
upgraded power supply from CIAudio for their VDA-2 DAC and it was well
worth the cost.

--
SatoriGFX