Listener;240927 Wrote:
> You are the one delivering insults.  "complete idiots","madman rants"?
> You haven't made a convincing argument yet.

Yes, I am now, after those two have aggressed and insulted everyone in
this thread. They actually jumped in just for insulting, not
contributing at all

Listener;240927 Wrote:

> Any forum members were free to answer your original post about the SB+.
> They didn't. You probably need to go elsewhere for SB+ feedback.
> Bill
If you read the first three pages a bunch of people were contributing
and discussing the topic in very helpful and pleasant way (maybe not
allowed here); that was before those two jumped in insulting.
If it is not allowed to discuss the SB+ here then fair enough, I was
under the impression that the SB+ was a product made by Slim Devices
and modified by Patrick Dixon.
BTW, what is actually allowed to be discussed in this forum?

--
Vic