Thank you both for the reponses.

Kim wrote:
"I'm not sure what you want to control in Inguz, but it adds a menu to
the SB3 that lets you select different correction filters and adjust
other audio settings using the SB3 remote."

OK...thanks.  I didn't realize that it adds a menu to the SB3.

miklorsmith wrote:
"IMO, adding external digital processing and another component is
guaranteed to limit sound quality in other areas besides frequency
response."

I figured that by keeping things in the digital domain I could avoid
this problem.

miklorsmith wrote:
"If you have FR problems, try the Inguz semi-parametric EQ. It might
fix you right up in an hour with no equipment necessary."

Is the semi-parametric part of the Inguz install or is it a separate
download?  Does it offer control from the SB3 menu?  If so, this sounds
like a great choice for at least adding 'tone controls' into one's
system.

Thanks again,
Joe

--