Mr_Sukebe;241131 Wrote:
> I've heard the TACT system and own a Behringer.  I feel that both have
> negative impact on the signal, despite processing only a digital
> signal.
>
> I'd assume that Inguz is less intrusive, but has anyone compared the
> sound with it in and out of use?

I have the Behringer and the ECM mic.

Although the DEQ may have a "negative impact on the signal" the net
result including all losses and gains is a clear positive in my room.
I can take the DEQ in and out of my signal path, and it simply sounds
better with it in. I use the DEQ only to cut signal on those
frequencies that my room tends to overamplify.

Those who are blessed with a good room to start with and who have
received spouse approval to install corner traps and so forth in their
listening room may find that they get no net benefit from
room-correcting EQ.  So I am not saying that the DEQ is right or
beneficial for everyone.  For me it is.

I don't have any experience with Inguz plugin so i can't compare the
two EQ solution paths.  Nonetheless I think the plugin is great and
salute the developer(s).

-Dan

--
dwc