It should play fine on the Transporter; if you want it on the SB3 then
you should probably resample it down to 44.1, as the SB3 uses a rather
simplistic system to play these (just skipping alternate samples, with
no clever processing).  There was also an old bug that made 24/88 FLAC
files play at half speed, not sure if it applied to WMA.

Many packages are surprisingly bad at providing true file information.
SlimServer gets it wrong, so does Foobar and DBPowerAmp is not totally
reliable, from memory, although is the best I used.  Not sure if SS7 is
any better, and never used WMP or Winamp.

Adam

--
adamslim

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have
others

'Last.fm group: people who don't listen to any of last.fm's top
artists'
(http://www.last.fm/group/People+who+don%27t+listen+to+any+of+last.fm%27s+top+artists)

SB+, EAR V20, Heybrook Sextets plus some other stuff
SB3, Shek d2, Ming-Da MC84-C, Harbeth HL-P3ES