Skunk;246678 Wrote:
> In the meantime, I'd surmise that the visual stimulation of a new
> interface is what led to the perceived improvement in sound. The
> re-naming may have been a factor as well, although people in the UK
> would probably notice a _decrease_ in SQ due to the misspelling.

Skunk, I am neither a DBT'er nor a devout subjectivist, so I'm not sure
to whom your comment is directed. I am still interested, however, in
whether someone from Logitech / Slim can tell us whether any changes
have occurred in v.83 which were targeted toward affecting the output
stream. Unless you can tell me otherwise, I have not been able to find
that level of design disclosure for the FW (which would either confirm
or deny) anywhere on the website . So I'm not sure if your statement of
"perceived improvement" can be taken for granted.

--
tonyptony