opaqueice;247024 Wrote:
> That doesn't look right at all - there's one with a flotation device!
>
> If you think audio circle is bad, check out audio asylum some day...
> it's aptly named.

The regulars at Audio Asylum are heads and shoulders above those at
AudioCircle.  AC is comprised of far too many audiophile wannabes and
posers.  I have no problem with real audiophiles, but they're a dying
breed.  People who love the hobby, can actually hear subtle differences
and don't mind telling you so, and who also don't mind telling the ABX
idiots and objectivists to go take a flying leap.

--
JJZolx

Jim