darrenyeats;250989 Wrote:
> Personally I like the sound of accuracy. Low distortion and a flat
> frequency response sound "good" to me, although I admit many listeners
> find these create a flat, sterile sound. It appears you tend toward the
> latter opinion. All these impressions are equally valid because they're
> personal. Everyone has their own tastes.
>
> Harmonic, I'm happy to read your opinions about equipment, but I do so
> knowing our tastes differ.
> Darren

We all have different tasts   ,  hifi is like cigars and woman there
really is no right or wrong.

My linn amps do sound very  accurate ,  the cremonas do not however
with the to  together  i get that magic  that makes all my lunatic
efforts  pay of.

I beleive that system synagi is the most improtant aspekt in have to
buil a system that really sing, many times more expensiv dont equal
better sound, infact my cremonas where much more to my likeing then
some of the more expensiv models from sf.

thanks

--
harmonic