Hi. My 1st post here! I'm building a fairly hi-fi system (either Leben
CS600 integrated or Pathos Classic MK III for amp, Devore Super 8
speakers) and was looking to purchase a CD player. I also purchased a
SB3 last month (not hooked up to anything yet), and I wanted to use a
CD player as its DAC rather than going through a stand-alone DAC, like
Benchmark or Bel Canto. I don't know if that's such a good move, but I
believe that the lesser interconnects, the better the SQ... which is
also the reason why I'm going the route of integrated amp rather than
the separates.

Anyways, can you recommend some great CD players with digital input so
that I might use it as DAC for the Squeezebox? I'm already looking to
try the Cambridge Audio 840C, of which DAC I'm told is excellent. I
also heard good things about Luxman and Accuphase models (which would
pair perfectly with the Leben amp should I decide that over the
Pathos.)

I'd appreciate any recommendation/solution. Thanks!

--
selfdivider