NewBuyer;257073 Wrote:
> My advice is to either get the Cambridge Audio 840C and use it with your
> SB3 sitting on top,
> -or-
> if you have a silent PC close enough to your stereo, use the PC with a
> great pro audio soundcard fed from your SB3.

I just noticed that you suggested 2 options: one of which is to go
through PC w/ Lynx 22 or run SB3 through Cambridge Audio 840C's DAC. My
original intent was the Cambridge Audio. Do you have a personal
experience using SB3 with the CA 840C? Is it comparable to PC/Lynx 22,
sonically? I am asking b/c in the end, the most affordable option for
me would be the Cambridge Audio.

Thanks again.

--
selfdivider