morris_minor;258361 Wrote:
> Is audiophilia a communicable disease? Or a psychological condition?

It's a condition that can be solved with implants of science and logic,
or the more traditional method of electro-shock therapy.

So many times I see posts like the original poster in this thread and
want to respond.  I normally give up after about 30 seconds of writing
a response because I know it will make no difference to explain the
logical flaws in their arguments because they will refuse to accept
that their perception is flawed.

You know what makes the best difference for sound in my audio system?
My vacuum cleaner.  After I spend an hour or two cleaning the house I
like to sit down in my nice clean living room and listen to music for a
while.  Why does it sound better?  I'm happy that I did a good job
cleaning.  The room is organized well, no more clutter.  I was moving
around, lifting furniture, and have a micro workout high.

--
SuperQ